Regular Courses at SIFIL
A1 (No. of Hours – 100 hrs)
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases
- Can introduce themselves and others
- Can ask and answer questions about personal details
A2 (No. of Hours – 100 hrs)
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions
- Can communicate in simple sentences
- Can describe and talk about past experiences or events.
B1.1 & B1.2 (No. of Hours – 90 hrs Each)
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions
- Can briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
B2.1 & B2.2 (No. of Hours – 90 hrs Each)
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text
- Can interact in Spanish with fluency
- Can spontaneously produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects.
Important note before you pay:
*Fees are revised annually.
*Fee structure has been revised on April 1, 2020.
* Rs. 50 Administration charges payable with the application form on every admission
* Book charges are periodically revised depending on the fluctuations in import costs and exchange rates.
* SIFIL has 6 levels of Spanish, please contact office for fees of higher levels.
* To take an admission in a higher level:
- SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level in the past 6 months need to carry their certificate copy for the admission process.
- SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level before 6 months and non-SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level in any other institute need to take an entrance test and pass it for admission in any higher level at SIFIL.
*To confirm your admission, please send us an email with transaction details immediately to email@example.com after the payment is done.