Spanish Language Course
Spanish was and is one of the most important languages in the world, stretching far and wide due to the erstwhile Spanish empire. Today, you will find most of the Spanish speakers living in former colonial territories throughout Latin America.
As the world becomes smaller and several companies engage in business relations with Latin American countries, Spanish is gaining popularity day by day. Since the past few years, Spanish classes in Pune have become one of the most sought-after classes by students.
If you are searching for a good Spanish Institute in Pune, look no more!
At SIFIL, Pune our pool of expert faculty members with 15+ years of experience make our Spanish language course fun and engaging! Our courses are designed to be interactive with a focus not only on the basic concepts and grammar but also on the rich culture and history of Spain and the Hispanic world.
Why learn Spanish?
Here are some key points as to why you should pursue a Spanish language course
- Spanish is one of the few languages that is almost completely phonetic, making it easier to learn!
- With 405 million native speakers, Spanish is the second most commonly spoken language in the world after Mandarin Chinese.
- It is spoken in 21 countries spread over three continents, viz. Europe, South America, and Africa.
- In Europe, Spanish is spoken in Spain and is only slightly different from Latin American Spanish, which means that learning one makes the other much easier to pick up.
- While traveling to any of the 21 countries where Spanish is spoken, the knowledge of Spanish will allow you to delve deeper into the local culture and give you an insight into the way of life of locals.
- As Indian companies set up business in Latin America complementing your professional degree with Spanish can open many doors for you.
Spanish Language Courses at SIFIL
A1 (No. of Hours – 100 hrs)
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases
- Can introduce themselves and others
- Can ask and answer questions about personal details
A2 (No. of Hours – 100 hrs)
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions
- Can communicate in simple sentences
- Can describe and talk about past experiences or events.
B1.1 & B1.2 (No. of Hours – 90 hrs Each)
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions
- Can briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
B2.1 & B2.2 (No. of Hours – 90 hrs Each)
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text
- Can interact in Spanish with fluency
- Can spontaneously produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects.
Important note before you pay:
*Fees are revised annually.
*Fee structure has been revised on April 1, 2020.
* Rs. 50 Administration charges payable with the application form on every admission
* Book charges are periodically revised depending on the fluctuations in import costs and exchange rates.
* SIFIL has 6 levels of Spanish, please contact office for fees of higher levels.
* To take an admission in a higher level:
- SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level in the past 6 months need to carry their certificate copy for the admission process.
- SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level before 6 months and non-SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level in any other institute need to take an entrance test and pass it for admission in any higher level at SIFIL.
*To confirm your admission, please send us an email with transaction details immediately to email@example.com after the payment is done.