Home > Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations for Students
- Counselling (free of charge) is necessary before admission to any course. Fees are non-refundable. (Transfers to any other course later on, will not be entertained.)
- Admissions are granted on first-come-first-served basis.
- Eligibility criteria for the final examination:
- Minimum 85% attendance is a must.
- Coming late by more than 10 minutes will be considered as absence.
- Taking both the internal exams is mandatory.
- The award of certificate will be subject to
- Minimum 85% attendance.
- Individual passing with minimum 60% both in written and oral assessment.
- Students may avail of the library facility from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm Monday to Saturday. Books will not be issued for home-reading.
- Students should strictly switch off their mobile phones or put them on silent mode during classes. Use of mobiles during class hours will attract punishment.
- All Symbiosis Campuses are “Non-Smoking zones”. Any offender will be fined Rs. 500/-.
- Parking is regulated centrally from the head office of Symbiosis Society for all campuses. Students are requested to obtain a pass from the parking attendant for the duration of the course, at a nominal cost.
- Violation of the rules or impolite/rude behaviour with staff members will result in cancellation of admission.
- In all matters of disagreement, the decision of the Director will be final.