Korean Language Courses
Korean Language Course
LEVEL 1 (No. of Hours – 90 hrs)
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases.
- Can introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details.
- Can communicate in a simple manner.
- Can respond to simple and uncomplicated speech.
- Can construct simple past tense and can describe and talk about past experiences or events in a simple manner.
LEVEL 2 (No. of Hours – 90 hrs)
- Can understand and express the ‘honorific form’ in the present tense to the person who is order or higher in social stats than the speaker.
- Can communicate in simple sentences
- Can construct/use simple future tense and can describe and talk about future plans.
- Can make him/her understood in simple, routine situations dealing with a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and common topics.
- Can give details about one, immediate surroundings and circumstances and can understand the same.
LEVEL 3 (No. of Hours – 90 hrs)
- Can understand complex sentences and texts in a simple manner.
- Can talk about important moments in a person’s life and how to tell a story or describe past incidences.
- Can understand the social customs and language of telephonic conversation.
- Can describe indirect compliments and their use in the conversations.
- Can use complex formal and informal daily expressions.
LEVEL 4 (No. of Hours – 90 hrs)
- Can read and understand medium level difficulty texts and solve questions based on the same.
- Can use present subjunctive to express sentiments, wishes, necessities and complaints.
- Can express ‘honorific form’ in the present, past, future tense in the different situations and incidents.
- Can understand newspaper articles and write the reviews on it.
Important note before you pay:
*Fees are revised annually.
*Fee structure has been revised on April 1, 2020.
* Rs. 50 Administration charges payable with the application form on every admission
* Book charges are periodically revised depending on the fluctuations in import costs and exchange rates.
* SIFIL has 4 levels of Korean, please contact office for fees of higher levels.
* To take an admission in a higher level:
- SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level in the past 6 months need to carry their certificate copy for the admission process.
- SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level before 6 months and non-SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level in any other institute need to take an entrance test and pass it for admission in any higher level at SIFIL.
*To confirm your admission, please send us an email with transaction details immediately to email@example.com after the payment is done.