Courses at SIFIL
N5 (No. of Hours – 180 hrs)
- Can read; write Hiragana & Katakana script and more than 100 kanjis.
- Can construct / use simple sentences or everyday expressions.
- Can state time
- Can introduce self and state daily routine likes & dislikes hobbies, desire, and comparison when dealing with various situations in daily life (e.g. In a supermarket, at the restaurant, at the railway station, post office etc.)
N4 (No. of Hours – 180 hrs)
- Students can read, write about 500 kanjis, can describe experiences, schedule, events, hopes, intention
- Can understand the general content when engage in small talk and free conversations with people around a person.
- Can briefly write about his/her future plans and wishes and write small entries in one’s personal diary (e.g. summer vacation travel, work I want to do).
- Can use honorific language.
N3 (No. of Hours – 180 hrs)
- Can read, write about 800 kanjis.
- Can understand TV news, weather forecast, train announcements at the railway station.
- Can read the newspaper
- Can state their opinion about something.
Important note before you pay:
*Fees are revised annually.
*Fee structure has been revised on April 1, 2020.
* Rs. 50 Administration charges payable with the application form on every admission
* Book charges are periodically revised depending on the fluctuations in import costs and exchange rates.
* SIFIL has 3 levels of Japanese, please contact office for fees of higher levels.
* To take an admission in a higher level:
- SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level in the past 6 months need to carry their certificate copy for the admission process.
- SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level before 6 months and non-SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level in any other institute need to take an entrance test and pass it for admission in any higher level at SIFIL.
*To confirm your admission, please send us an email with transaction details immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org after the payment is done.