Courses at SIFIL
A1 (No. of Hours – 120 hrs)
- Can understand and use very basic expressions to satisfy concrete needs.
- Can introduce them and ask others questions about personal details.
- Can interact simply as long as the other person speaks slowly and clearly.
A2 (No. of Hours – 120 hrs)
- Can understand frequently used expressions in areas such as shopping, family, employment, etc.
- Can complete tasks that are routine and involve a direct exchange of information.
- Can describe matters of immediate need in simple terms.
B1 (No. of Hours – 130 hrs)
- Can understand points regarding family, work, school or leisure-related topics.
- Can deal with most travel situations in areas where the language is spoken.
- Can create simple texts on topics of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences, events, dreams, and ambitions, as well as opinions or plans in brief.
B2.1 & B2.2 (No. of Hours – 130 hrs)
- Can understand the main ideas of a complex text such as a technical piece related to their field.
- Can spontaneously interact without too much strain for either the learner or the native speaker.
- Can produce a detailed text on a wide range of subjects.
Important note before you pay:
*Fees are revised annually.
*Fee structure has been revised on April 1, 2020.
* Rs. 50 Administration charges payable with the application form on every admission
* Book charges are periodically revised depending on the fluctuations in import costs and exchange rates.
* SIFIL has 5 levels of German, please contact office for fees of higher levels.
* To take an admission in a higher level:
- SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level in the past 6 months need to carry their certificate copy for the admission process.
- SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level before 6 months and non-SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level in any other institute need to take an entrance test and pass it for admission in any higher level at SIFIL.
*To confirm your admission, please send us an email with transaction details immediately to email@example.com after the payment is done.