Courses at SIFIL
A1 (No. of Hours – 90 hrs)
- Can understand basic telephonic conversations
- Can interact in various situations
- Can read and understand simple texts
- Can fill in personal details
A2 (No. of Hours – 90 hrs)
- Can read , listen and understand the past tense
- Can talk about the events in past
- Can write about the past events
- Can do description of a person, event, weather
B1.1 (No. of Hours – 90 hrs)
- Can understand radio interviews
- Can express various emotions
- Can understand simple newspaper articles and reviews
- Can write a small article expressing opinion about works of art, pieces of literature and contemporary issues.
B1.2 (No. of Hours – 90 hrs)
- Can understand a small speech of a native
- Can talk about the trends in one’s country, contemporary issues in detail
- Can understand complex formal and informal emails and messages
- Can write detailed formal and informal emails.
B2 (No. of Hours – 180 hrs)
- Can understand news on tv and radio
- Can express various emotions , opinions using proverbs , various expressions
- Can read and understand news in newspapers and express opinions on it
- Can write an article expressing one’s opinion on contemporary issues
Important note before you pay:
*Fees are revised annually.
*Fee structure has been revised on April 1, 2020.
* Rs. 50 Administration charges payable with the application form on every admission
* Book charges are periodically revised depending on the fluctuations in import costs and exchange rates.
* SIFIL has 6 levels of French, please contact office for fees of higher levels.
* To take an admission in a higher level:
- SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level in the past 6 months need to carry their certificate copy for the admission process.
- SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level before 6 months and non-SIFIL students who have completed the earlier level in any other institute need to take an entrance test and pass it for admission in any higher level at SIFIL.
*To confirm your admission, please send us an email with transaction details immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org after the payment is done.